Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Tsujiri green tea ice cream, Taipei

The branch in HK (IFC mall) has long lines when I passed by it a few weeks ago.  It claimed to be "World Best Green Tea ice cream".  I thought it shouldn't be too bad.  This one in Taipei didn't claim as the same "World Best".  They are very honest.  I ordered their signature ice cream with red bean paste and mochi.  The ice cream is very milky with just a very light hint of green tea flavour.  The red bean paste is heavily sweetened and supposed Taiwanese made mochi shouldn't be that bad, but this one is an exception.  I hope the one in BKK (to be opened soon) will be a better one.

3 comments:

SS said...

Is this the one across Agnes B that we missed on Nov 26?

in the sea said...

Yes, after I tried this one in TW, shouldn't we say we would "miss" it. Actually good missing it.

SS said...

Your comment made me happy LOL....