Sunday, December 4, 2016

Cafe Kizoku (貴族咖啡), 4F Seibu Shibuya, Tokyo

When we tried to check out some local chain cafes like Excelsior/Duotor, those are very crowded.  So we went to department store again.  There we found this nice cafe Kizoku.  As I browsed the other clients taking a small glass of coffee, I wondered how such a high priced coffee in a glass size of just 200ml at JPY1,200 (appro. HK$80).  When our drinks were served, I got relieved.  It's much bigger than I saw (and I guess it's the meal set drink).  What's more, it's well worth it.  The iced choco. was with a small glass of wine.  The iced coffee was with some ice cubes of coffee.  Then the iced mocha was with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.  All these 3 drinks are awesome!  So JPY1,200 is undercharged indeed.  Now I know a place I'll visit again for my future visit in Shibuya.  Their blue cheese cake was nice too as it's quite New York style.

1 comment:

SS said...

Yes although at first glance the price of coffee looks expensive.
But after knowing that the aroma is good, the drink has iced coffee cube in it, and the portion is not small, this price shall be considered "cheap" relatively speaking for its good value.