Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Breakfast at Ametis Villa Canggu, Bali

The restaurant was closed during my stay, and so the breakfast can be arranged for being taken in the villa or in the lobby area.  On the first morning, I chose in the villa.  However, some dishes were luke warm when all the dishes were prepared and served at one time.  So the next morning I decided to take it the lobby area.  Overall the breakfast wasn't too good.  The better one is the Japanese meal set.  Not because of its a nice one, but just I can get some rice and a grilled fish.  It's quite uncommon that I would skip bread for breakfast.

3 comments:

SS said...

So you eat rice for breakfast and yet still so slim and fit huh.

in the sea said...

I only eat rice during this trip. I usually take bread and some fruits for breakfast.

SS said...

Oh I see.
The bread must be not that good compared to the rice then.