Saturday, December 31, 2016

One night in Bangkok

I haven't tried this kind of one night trip for over 10 years.  Due to an urgent meeting in Bangkok, I had to make a one night stay in Bangkok, though I would be returning to Bangkok in another 2 days.
1/2: a late afternoon flight - when passing over Vietnam, a big haze cloud in the golden sunset light drawing the scene so spectacular.  3/4/5: the standard room of the new hotel called Compass Skyview.  It takes a very convenient location just right next behind Emporium.  The most horrible thing is when I walked in the room, a very familiar racing car noise bothered me much.  There are things you would be very impressed with a hotel - either the best or the worst.  This noise reminded me of the resort Mai Khao Natai beach (3 km north of Aleenta).  That was the worst ever air-conditioner I have ever come across - Samsung!  Fortunately I just booked one night in this hotel.  I'd cross out this hotel definitely.  
6: In the movie "Accidental Tourist", the actor William Hurt got on trips with less and less luggage.  In the end, he left his one and only suitcase on the street.  This time I only took one handy luggage.  The trip has never been that light though the trip's agenda was heavy.

2 comments:

SS said...

Cool to travel so light.
I think you can just leave your travel bag and luggage at the front door every time you go home.
No need to unpack anything. Just do the laundry and put them back in the luggage that is it.

in the sea said...

Nope, better not do that as it's very inconsiderate to the other neighbour.