Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Akihabara, Tokyo, Japan

There have been times we somehow missed something we have longed for.  It's not about if you are able to do it or not.  It's about how you got discouraged from not getting it.  It's ironic that I haven't been to this place even though I have been Tokyo quite many times.  In the early days, when I mentioned about this place, almost not a single word is positive.  Since then, I got hypnotized that this place even didn't exist on the local map.  Until a few years ago, when the girls group AKB48 arose and brought back the entire entertainment business from the low tide of the whole Japanese entertainment culture.  Finally I got here but it wasn't the same feeling as I had.  Perhaps those electronic stuff aren't that difficult to find in HK and yet prices in HK are even much lower.

No comments: