Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Paul Taipei, Shin Yi District

This Paul is a totally different story.  When I walked in, I was asked if I had a booking.  Later on, they spent some time and found a table but it wasn't full during lunch time.  The waitress reminded that there was a minimum charge of NT$180 per person and I agreed to it, as a single coffee can make up for this.  Got a almond pastry with the traditional ceramic prince figure in it.  The pastry is too fluffy with just butter aroma only.  The iced mocha (yes an iced mocha in a ceramic mug) was awlful.  No choco., no espresso flavour.  Just a cup of deep brown semi-iced water.  The iced cubes melted already when it was served; so it wasn't that chilled.  I really don't like drinks being not hot, nor not cold enough.  As noted on their special menu, by now you would know what this branch is.   

1 comment:

SS said...

Good to know there is a bad Paul in Taiwan finally.