Saturday, December 10, 2016

築地玉壽司, Takashimaya dept. store, Shinjuku, Tokyo

Seems like this trip takes most of the eating places in the department stores of Tokyo.  However, this way of selecting the restaurants would be easier especially when you are travelling in a group and that you don't have any reservation.  Furthermore, the restaurants are in a more spacious seating and quieter.  
This sushi place has its headquarters in Tsukiji.  Somehow I still prefer the seafood don set with 5 pieces of sushi.  So filling but so good too.

3 comments:

SS said...

I like my order also the tuna sushi so fresh and yummy.
BTW, my friend told me there is a replica of this Fish Market at Wanchai.

in the sea said...

Yes, there is such a place on the waterfront of Wanchai. Still Japanese food is the most popular cuisine.

SS said...

We love J food more and more after this trip.
Thank you Sea.