Saturday, December 17, 2016

A wrong return to this restaurant Betelnut, Canggu, Bali

I usually don't go after those forum rating for restaurants' choices except that in some situation those restaurants on the forums aren't too far from where I stay, I'd give it a try.  This restaurant is an example.  It's ranked at no. 4 in the forum in the Canggu area (with 180 rated restaurants).
Got a young (and very big) coconut at just US$1.5, a buffalo wing, a local curry, a salad and a wrap.  All the dishes are quite nice though a bit heavily seasoned.  So we had a second return, but this return wasn't pleasant at all.  As when I noticed the waiter got a serious flu with his frequently swiping his nose's fluid and then drying on anything he touched, I was hesitant if I should leave.  I made a wrong decision - stay.  So I got a serious flu with congested nose and sore throat....  What's more, when I was paying at the cashier, the lady was so much into her phone without caring her hand dropping the money notes I gave her but then blamed me I didn't pay enough, until I have repeatedly told her where she dropped the money.  If she was in some apologetic gesture, I wouldn't mind it but she appeared to be nothing wrong with her but continuously played her phone.  

1 comment:

SS said...

May be you can drop this place next time.